We pride ourselves as the best and largest vertically integrated, omni-channel women’s fashion brand in the region. Founded in 2010, we’ve grown to 200 people strong, proudly headquartered in Singapore with country offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Hong Kong and an omni-channel presence across these 4 markets. In addition to our retail franchise in Cambodia, we ship internationally to 14 markets (China, Philippines and Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Macau, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia & Brunei).
We are taking our definition of new female retail global, with our sights set on becoming the most thoughtful brand for the everyday woman.
The Love, Bonito team is a passionate, dynamic, innovative and fun-loving family. From fashion-lovers, savvy marketers to tech whizzes, we have a diverse team of talented individuals with one unified focus - our customer, the Love, Bonito woman. She is at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves in always taking an innovative, data-centric yet considerate approach in creating the right experiences, products and content for her. With big dreams and a grand mission, we’re looking for great like-minded people to join us - people who are as passionate, fearless and entrepreneurial.
If you’re looking for a dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact, we could be the perfect fit for you!
You will lead the overall communications strategy across the group, and will play a pivotal role in the development, positioning and elevation of Love, Bonito’s brand across all key markets. Reporting directly into Management, you will play a key role in building our brand and reputation, and reaching out and connecting to as many women as possible, globally.
You should have / be
- A passion for communications and storytelling with a strong consumer instinct
- Ability to think strategically in a customer-centric, user-driven way
- Both creative yet analytical abilities
- A passion and genuine interest in our brand and mission - fashion and the community of women
- Extreme ownership and mission first and performance-driven mentality
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to think out of the box with solutions that are scalable, sustainable, yet most cost-efficient
- Strong project management and execution abilities
- A strong and mature manager with ability to inspire and motivate both direct and country teams
- Exceptional communication and persuasion skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional influencing abilities to create strong ‘voluntary’ buy-in by building strong relationships with stakeholders across all functions and levels
- Highest level of integrity, discretion, judgment and humility
- Lives and breathes our brand values: People Matter; Go Above & Beyond; Be Bold, Be Creative; Always Keep It Real; We’re Better Together!
- Spearhead and drive communications and PR umbrella
- Driving the overall organization communications strategy and message house across all channels and pillars, both externally and internally
- Establishing communications infrastructure across HQ and countries, i.e. media monitoring tools, TELUM media database, best practice toolkits and guidelines
- Creating of all PR materials across HQ that can be adapted by countries, i.e. media releases, boilerplates, media kits etc.
- Establishing of a robust network of strategic media partnerships and relationships
- Driving thoughtful and impactful thought leadership; securing impactful speaking opportunities for C-Suite and Leadership team
- Driving robust and thoughtful internal communications in close collaboration with P&C team
- Managing of Love, Bonito’s LinkedIn’s page and other relevant global touchpoints
- Planning and executing all media events and activations
- Leading on all crisis management across the group, and providing advisory support to local Marketing teams for all issues / crisis
- Providing consultative advice and support to all country Marketing teams
- Managing the overall PR budget
- Spearhead and drive influencer umbrella
- Developing LB’s global influencer advocacy strategy that can be adapted by countries
- Establishing and managing a robust and meaningful network of KOLs across Int’l and Singapore markets
- Managing the overall influencer budget
- Oversee and execute all communications and influencer efforts across Int’l and Singapore markets
- Collaborate and partner up with Brand Marketing team on relevant integrated campaigns that have a strong Communications angle
- Work closely with performance marketing team to plan strategic media content and owned channel partnerships and amplification strategies
- Develop a robust and meaningful performance measurement for the entire Communications umbrella (PR & Influencer) for Love, Bonito and thereafter, analyze and monitor ROI on media and influencer activities