Software Engineer (Frontend), Singapore at Axinan
Singapore City, SG
What will you do?
- Develop new user-facing features using React and React Native.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimise components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
What do you need?
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles. Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, and code versioning tools, e.g., Git.
- Familiarity with modern front-end CI/CD pipelines and tools.
- Open to all levels of experience.