This role will be responsible for building strategic partnerships and maintaining partner relationships across the Asia Pacific region.
What will you do?
- Drive strategic business development of new and existing partners across the Asia Pacific region.
- Identify potential business opportunities and use a combination of data, negotiation, product expertise & relationship management to expedite quote to closure commercial cycle.
- Be an expert on Axinan’s product offerings to address and manage partners’ queries and needs to achieve a better product-market fit.
- Collaborate with partners on Axinan’s new product offerings or develop new products from scratch backed by smooth product launches.
- Work closely with internal departments - Finance, Insurance, Technology, Product and Operations to troubleshoot issues, pre and post product launches.
What should you have?
- Min. 5 years of experience in business development or strategic account management, preferably in high growth environments.
- Experience in business negotiations, short cycle product launches, and multiple stakeholders management.
- Strong interpersonal skills complemented with problem-solving, resilient and growth mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - in English and Mandarin Chinese, as the profile may be liaising with Chinese-speaking partners.
- Applicants with similar experience from e-commerce/ tech-fields preferred.
- Bachelors/ Masters Degree in appropriate studies preferred.