Be responsible for full journey of claims process; from inquiries to fraud detection to payouts etc.
What will you do?
- Handle all claims with expected performance minimal 150 claims per day within service level agreement
- Handle all inquiries (via email) caused by any actions taken during claim process, within the service level agreement.
- Manage the communication with all stakeholders regarding claim process.
- Create reports for any claims occurred for each business partner.
- Analyze claim process and perform fraud protection on adequate level.
- Perform administrative tasks for claim team or any duties assigned
What should you have?
- Bachelor's Degree, minimum 1 yearsof insurance claims experience, preferably from transit insuranc/ general insurance.
- Logical and structural thinking, and have strong sense of responsibility.
- Good in Microsoft Office and Google Sheet/Documents.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English both written and spoken.
- Excellent communication skills, good sense of teamwork and result-oriented.
- Self-starter, motivated, proactive and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Always eager to learn new things and interested in all thingsrelated to technology.