Machine Learning Engineer, Singapore at Axinan
Singapore City, SG
What will you do?
- Design and build machine learning models and data driven systems for risk control, fraud detection, recommendation, customer segmentation, adaptive pricing etc.
- Train data sets to optimise Axinan’s recommendation and fraud detection systems.
- Analyse data for statistical insights.
- Work with backend engineers to architect data storage and processing pipelines.
- Work with product managers to develop new product features based on insights from data.
What should you have?
- Master or PhD in computer science, mathematics, or fields related to big data preferred.
- Experience in Python or R.
- Knowledge in supervised/unsupervised learning, classification/clustering algorithms,feature engineering/optimization, computer vision.
- Experience in deep learning, reinforcement learning, personalized search and recommendation, user/seller behaviour modelling, marketing algorithms preferred.
- Experience of Hadoop, Spark, TensorFlow is a plus.
- Experience with visualization software to convert models/insights into simple, business sell-in stories would be an advantage (but not mandatory).
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, innovative, and proactive. Willing to learn new knowledge and explore unfamiliar domains.