We are one of the fastest growing startups in the region and are looking to build a very strong technical team for the growth of our organization.
As the Senior Magento Developer based in Vietnam, you will be working with very qualified and experienced pool of people, who will guide you through for a kick start of your career. You will have to collaborate with the Project Manager and Business Development Executive to understand client’s business requirements. You will be responsible for delivering Magento solutions to real world e-commerce problems.
· Architect and propose Magento solutions as per client requirements
· Review business requirements working with other team members
· Perform a technical analysis of requirements
· Produce a solid, detailed technical design
· Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
· Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
· Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use Train the subordinate team of developers
· Create reusable components, which can be configured for different projects
· Create test plans and perform thorough quality analysis on the code before go live
· Research on new integration and plug-in capabilities
· Be actively involved in the pre-sales activities by demonstrating technical capabilities through POCs
· Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer/IT with minimum 70% aggregate.
· Magento Certified preferable
· Minimum 3+ years of Magento experience
· Strong experience with the LAMP stack, MVC or ZEND framework
· Strong experience with various API technologies including REST, SOAP
· Knowledge of Agile development methodology
· A work style that is extremely detail oriented
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· SEO, SEM, Web Analytics experience is a plus
· A complete Elance profile
· References or an established reputation on Elance preferred