If you love helping people, have high standards and are resourceful, we want to hear from you.
- Schedule and coordinate appointments for the management team.
- Assist in preparing for meetings (e.g. researching the bios of people, getting documents ready, etc.).
- Online research on various topics.
- Prepare and book office meeting rooms for internal and external meetings.
- Plan dinners with other startups / entrepreneurs / networks.
- Organise birthdays, special events, overseas trips, meals, etc.
- Make travel, insurance, accommodation, meeting, meal and other logistics bookings.
- Research, buy and arrange for gifts for investors, employees and other persons.
- Send reminders and organise to-dos for management team.
- Pay outstanding bills for members of the management team and ensure that expenses are properly processed.
- Prepare and send handwritten thank you notes and cards to various parties.
- Purchase items such as food, groceries and other miscellaneous items when required.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks assigned from time to time.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Superior organisational skills and multitasking abilities.
- Strong communication skills.
- Meticulous and pays attention to the details. Show us by including the word “Delight” in your application.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Loves creating a delightful workflow for other people.
- Pursues excellence.
What’s in it for you:
- Work with a fast growing, at the same time, lean and mean team, to make real world impact
- Have a lot of ownership and drive your own results and progression
- Smart people who sweat the details and push for the highest standards
- Training, mentorship, buddies, in-house university program to help you grow
- Other benefits include competitive compensation package, health care, clubs, birthday leave and a lot of fun events
You should include these in your application:
- CV or LinkedIn profile.
- Tell us about a time where you had to work on a task that seemed to be extremely challenging, and how you overcame it?
- What are your favourite projects? What motivates you? What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?