We are looking for an MBA Intern to join us for a period of at least 6 months to hustle with us to grow our ready to eat business. If you are looking for a fast paced environment in a young business where you will be given ownership and autonomy to solve complex problems in a consumer facing business, then this role is for you.
You will :
Work closely with the GM on -
- Growth hacking the ready to eat business by designing customer-centric solutions to improve top-line
- Designing and implementing end-to-end operational processes to improve bottom-line.
- Managing relationships with food delivery partners (e.g. Deliveroo, UberEats, Foodpanda), honing stakeholder management skills.
- Using data analytics to improve customer experience
- Designing ambition and presenting results to investors and founders
We’re looking for someone with:
- Work experience prior to the Masters program in Consulting, Analytics, Operations or related fields.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Customer obsession - everything starts and ends with our customers.
- Ability to have fun and care a lot.
- Resourceful - able to do more with less, lets frugality breed innovation.
- Process focused - bring best practices from other companies and be smart about how to tailor necessary ones to our company.
- Quantitative background - strong with numbers.
- Get-your-hands-dirty attitude.
- Entrepreneurial / innovative mindset - has the courage to experiment frequently.
- Results-driven - focused on metrics and delivering results.
What’s in it for you:
- Work with a fast growing, at the same time, lean and mean team, to make real world impact
- Have a lot of ownership and drive your own results and progression
- Smart people who sweat the details and push for the highest standards
- Training, mentorship, buddies, in-house university program to help you grow
- Other benefits include competitive compensation package, health care, clubs, birthday leave and a lot of fun events
You should include these in your application: