If you believe in delighting customers, have high standards and are resourceful, we want to hear from you.
- Support and develop the growth strategy for the team and manage day-to-day sales operations.
- Be accountable for increasing revenue, new client acquisition and/or existing account growth.
- Assist in developing an effective sales training program.
- Effectively work cross-functionally to shape the product roadmap based on data-driven insights.
- Assist in refining the company’s sales strategy and processes.
- Assist the sales and operational teams to implement best industry practices and knowledge.
- Provide on-site client support for major accounts/events.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Experience in outbound sales - more than 1 year’s experience in catering or hospitality sales preferred.
- Best in class customer service.
- Strong management and communication skills.
- Intellectual curiosity.
- Ability to start and get things done.
- Ability to handle ambiguity.
What’s in it for you:
- Work with a fast growing, at the same time, lean and mean team, to make real world impact.
- Have a lot of ownership and drive your own results and progression.
- Smart people who sweat the details and push for the highest standards.
- Training, mentorship, buddies, in-house university program to help you grow.
- Other benefits include competitive compensation package, health care, clubs, birthday leave and a lot of fun events.
You should include these in your application:
- Resume or LinkedIn profile
- Tell us about a time where you had to work on a task that seemed to be extremely challenging, and how you overcame it?
- What are your favourite projects? What motivates you? What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?