We are looking for someone that loves delighting customers, is creative, responsible and able to lead a team effectively. If you believe in delighting customers, have high standards and are resourceful, we want to hear from you.
- Ensure incoming payments are reconciled in a timely manner and in accordance with financial policies.
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure customer delight while collecting payments.
- Ensure payments are made to suppliers in an accurate and timely manner.
- Work closely with the procurement team to ensure legitimacy and accuracy of invoices.
- Assist in general financial operations as required.
- Performa any other ad-hoc tasks assigned from time to time.
We’re looking for someone with:
- A diploma in a related field or prior experience in finance operations.
- Honesty and integrity - someone who does not cut corners.
- An obsession to understand and delight customers.
- Great organisational and planning skills to focus on priorities make things run efficiently.
- Attention to detail.
- Focus on metrics to produce the right output in a timely fashion.
What’s in it for you:
- Work with a fast growing, at the same time, lean and mean team, to make real world impact.
- Have a lot of ownership and drive your own results and progression.
- Smart people who sweat the details and push for the highest standards.
- Training, mentorship, buddies, in-house university program to help you grow.
- Other benefits include competitive compensation package, health care, clubs, birthday leave and a lot of fun events.
You should include these in your application:
- Resume or LinkedIn profile
- Tell us about a time where you had to work on a task that seemed to be extremely challenging, and how you overcame it?
- What are your favourite projects? What motivates you?