Sweet Escape is expanding the business to videography, through our apps, we’re connecting corporate & brand around the world with our services. Our team is constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower photographers & videographers around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help creative industry thriving - we’re just getting started.
In this role, you will be required to develop new exciting strategic partnerships for B2B solutions, scale existing relationships and partnerships, while implementing measurable strategies that increase revenue. Your main task is to exponentially grow the number of client accounts in SweetEscape for video service and optimize their conversion and repeat rate through the funnel, while minimizing the acquisition cost to gain the highest ROI possible. Needless to say, if those are the challenges you seek, we’d love to have you on the team!
● +7 years experience of related product or partnership or consultancy experience
● Super motivated and hands-on team player, persistent and result oriented.
● Proven track record of driving partnership strategy, preferably at a media, internet company, tech company, among a diverse set of industries including consulting or client servicing.
● Network relation with deep local insight of media landscape in the market
● Excellent project management experience, with the ability to take lead and handle multiple time-sensitive, cross functional projects across time zones.
● Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans
● Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment
● Communication skills - know how to write and present professionally in English & Bahasa Indonesia
● Upbringing - be mindful and always represent the SweetEscape brand well in working environment
● Independent & highly initiative you need to be able to take calculated decision and risk taking even when you are not under supervision.
● Learn and master Mailchimp, basic Google Analytics, and other tools necessary for the job.