About the Role
Gojek is looking for a quick-learning and experienced Data Warehouse Developer to help build out our data warehouse. You will be managing the single source of truth of Gojek data and partner with leaders in the team to model data and be able to optimize time to insights. As a Data Warehouse Developer, you are required to have conceptual and technical development of data product ideas from end-to-end for Gojek and our external stakeholders. You love working with passionate users and engineers to craft beautifully simple solutions for challenging user stories.
What You Will Do
- Handling End to End Data Pipelines from heterogeneous input and output to help Analytical purposes
- Become data architect by implementing Data Modelling concept based on data type and use case
- Responsible for managing Single Version of Truth and turning Data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business decisions
- Define clear and well-scoped requirements documents, including specs and workflows, that is easily understood by technical and non-technical audiences
- Work with Product Managers, BI Analytics and Product Engineers to ship data warehouse feature and data product improvements
- Contribute to the product strategy and execute on the prioritized roadmap for your team
What You Will Need
- Have at least 3 years experience in Data Environment as Data Warehouse Developer
- Expert in SQL and Data Warehouse Concept
- Advanced in at least one programming language, especially Python or Go or Java
- Proficient in Batch, real-time data processing, Data Modelling concept, and implementation
- Analytical and data-driven, you love digging into the data to understand what’s happening and define & measure success on every project
- You’re passionate about your customers and always bring questions back to what will serve them best.
About the Team
Data Warehouse Developer at Gojek is one of the key teams to bring data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business decisions. We are hardening the bridges by working closely with Product Engineers from more than 20 service types to gather any new data point or capture data changes and connecting them by working closely with various business teams to capture requirements and convert them into business impact.