About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Technical leader to lead the solution design, configuration and delivery for Workday HCM application and its ecosystem. You will be responsible for technical planning, development and modification of integrations, providing support for Workday with downstream / upstream systems.
What You Will Do
- Overall responsibility for Workday tenant management, functional configurations and deployment of workday solutions based on business needs and requirements
- Define specifications for new system and solutions necessary to support the Workday and its ecosystem
- Ensure overall design and configuration of workday adheres to security and risk management controls and policies
- Manage changes to existing processes and systems working with HR functional owners
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture to develop detailed IT architecture plans and technology roadmap as it relates to Workday and integrations
- Collaborate with the implementation team to develop automated testing scripts for Workday releases
- Ensure solution handoffs to production - transition and stabilization for implemented solutions
- Accountable to lead & align the program team and drive for results
What You Will Need
- Have at least 10 years of experience in managing technology with a strong ability to influence at all levels of the organization within IT and the business areas
- Have at least 5 years of experience in implementing/maintaining Workday (integrations, data migration, reporting and permissions, testing new releases, etc.)
- Knowledge of Workday Security, Compliance Processes, Risk Management, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity planning, User Access, Enterprise Change Management Process, Audits, Application security & data privacy reviews
- Demonstrated expertise of building workday integration framework
- HR functional & workday functionality expertise with ability to contribute effectively in design discussions considering long term support
- Comprehensive knowledge of IT Application Development practices (SDLC) & architectures with proven experience in assisting Agile PI events, sprints, and the release management processes
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and proven track record of successful engagement with Agilent businesses and functions
- Strong leadership & organizational skills with the ability to deliver in a fast-paced, results oriented environment.
About the Team
The IT PAC Team is part of the larger IT Enterprise Systems Team under CIO Organization. IT Enterprise Team governs, manages, and support Gojek Enterprise applications globally.
The office of the CIO is charged with leading the company's information technology strategy and implementation. All internal and enterprise systems are maintained and implemented by the CIO’s team; they look after a variety of systems, including (but, not limited to): finance, people services, productivity, operations, internal security login, authentication, account authorization, account audits, and email. The office of the CIO also leads all IT asset procurement, budgeting, and implementing equipment policies.