We’re looking for someone who is willing to do whatever it takes to create great food and new culinary experiences.
- Ensure smooth day-to-day operations of food stations.
- Ensure that ingredients are prepared in accordance with SOPs.
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen.
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and equipment.
- Prepare ingredients, training will be provided
- Ensure great presentation of dishes.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly.
- Check the quality of ingredients.
- Monitor stock and place orders for mise en place.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Experience in maintaining rigorous high quality and safety standards.
- Passionate with various styles and techniques necessary to develop and execute menus.
- Hungry to expand knowledge base and skill set.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to follow all hygiene procedures.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good communication skills. Training can be taught in English or Mandarin.
- Great physical condition and stamina.
What's in it for you:
- Work with a fast growing, at the same time, lean and mean team, to make real world impact.
- Have a lot of ownership and drive your own results and progression.
- Smart people who sweat the details and push for the highest standards.
- Training, mentorship, buddies, in-house university program to help you grow.
- Other benefits include competitive compensation package, health care and birthday leave.