FinAccel is currently seeking a Risk Policy Manager who is highly motivated, flexible in their approach and experienced in the financial institution industry in previous roles where risk management was a vital component to delivery.
- Lead the ongoing establishment of risk policy and governance function
- Develop or update risk policy and process documents, to ensure business needs, risk developments,and regulatory updates are met and maintained
- Plan, execute, and oversee inspection and testing of Risk policy application across FinAccel, to confirm quality conformance to policy and process terms
- Assist risk management and related functions in tracking, documenting, and reporting quality levels as well as suggesting potential improvements
- Analyze and investigate risk complaints or reported quality issues to ensure policy / process failings are understood and recorded.
- Provide training and support to risk team on updates to policies and procedures
- Documents quality assurance activities with internal reporting and audits
- Support the FinAccel risk division for external audits
- Deep and extensive knowledge of risk policy in financial institution; 3+ years of experience in in previous roles where risk management was a vital component to delivery
- Deep and extensive knowledge of risk tools and policy
- Experience in the creation and curation of risk policies
- Ability to advise risk leads on areas of concerns and gaps in application of policies
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study or risk management experience in lieu of the degree
- Drive a positive culture of achieving excellence and continuous improvement