If you believe in delighting customers, have high standards and are resourceful, we want to hear from you.
- Assist to plan and execute on content for the editorial calendar
- Manage social media accounts including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google, etc
- Reach out to influencers and food bloggers to develop content
- Craft press releases and liaise with the media to get on articles and social media posts
- Work on brand and food partnerships to gain exposure and acquire new users
- Plan and execute seasonal campaigns to drive company KPIs
- Assist with other cross-functional ad-hoc tasks
We’re looking for someone with:
- A flair for words, good copywriting and storytelling
- A keen eye for good style and design
- Organisation skills and who is able to coordinate with other functions/people to get things done
- Independence and the ability to handle ambiguity
- Drive, resourcefulness and resilience in working towards outcomes
What’s in it for you:
- Work with a fast growing, at the same time, lean and mean team, to make real world impact
- Have a lot of ownership and drive your own results and progression
- Smart people who sweat the details and push for the highest standards
- Training, mentorship and buddies to help you grow
- Other benefits include competitive compensation package, health care, clubs and birthday leave
You should include these in your application:
- CV or LinkedIn profile.
- Tell us about a time where you had to work on a task that seemed to be extremely challenging, and how you overcame it?
- What are your favourite projects? What motivates you? What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
- Bonus question: Where to we go to find the best [insert your favourite food here] in Singapore? Why?
- Bonus question: You are in a room with no windows, doors or any exit. The only items here are a mirror and a table. How do you escape?