SensorFlow makes smart buildings a reality, we are on a mission to retrofit every building to automate decision making and get actionable insights from data, starting with hotels. SensorFlow has helped brands like Accor and RedDoorz save up to 30% on their energy costs while improving their operational productivity through actionable insights from real time data. We are currently in 7 markets across South East Asia and expanding rapidly.
Join us, as we work towards making every building more productive, efficient, and sustainable!
- Lead a team of software engineers to design, develop, maintain our IOT product suite
- Drive architectural decisions across various aspects of the system including firmware design in edge nodes, gateway, communication and data flow between edge nodes to gateway and gateway to cloud.
- Programming ARM-based Microcontrollers and Edge Gateways
- Evaluate technical risks and provide the necessary resolution
- Lead team to investigate firmware related incidents and mitigate them
- Mentor junior team members and develop efficient processes and best practices
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Take ownership, there are lots of opportunities to take up an existing or new section of the product and make it your own
Skills and Qualifications Requirements
- Experience in developing real time embedded software in RTOS environment (preferably FreeRTOS).
- Good understanding of wireless networking principles and end-to-end IOT architecture.
- Experience engaging with senior stakeholders.
- Solid experience in C programming language. Java programming experience is a plus.
- Experience in device protocols like I2C, SPI, UART, and communication protocols (LORA, Zigbee).
- Experience in unit test frameworks such as Ceedling, JUnit.
- Good understanding of SDLC (Agile) and basic electronics hardware.
- Familiar with embedded development tools (emulators, debuggers, analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc).
- You know how to use CI/CD processes to deploy into production.
- You know how to use GIT for version control.
What is it like working at SensorFlow?
At SensorFlow, we’re made up of dreamers, achievers, and visionaries whose passion and belief in a greater cause drive us to do more and push the boundaries of innovation every day. If you want to work with fun-loving and diverse personalities in an environment that prioritizes your learning, development, and autonomy, then SensorFlow is the perfect place for you.
We also have amazing benefits that include a generous 21 days of annual leave, medical and dental coverage, birthday leave, fitness, and flexi benefits.