SensorFlow makes smart buildings a reality, we are on a mission to retrofit every building to automate decision making and get actionable insights from data, starting with hotels. SensorFlow has helped brands like Accor and RedDoorz save up to 30% on their energy costs while improving their operational productivity through actionable insights from real-time data. We are currently in 7 markets across South East Asia and expanding rapidly.
Join us, as we work towards making every building more productive, efficient, and sustainable!
- Participate in the software process from requirements, solution, development, deployment, and maintenance
- Design and create services and system architecture to support all the components of our stack, that being our web dashboard, mobile app, gateways, and more.
- Contribute and provide feedback to other team members
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation, and performing code reviews
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Take ownership, there are lots of opportunities to take up an existing or new section of the product and make it your own
Skills and Qualifications Requirements
- You have experience in building production applications using any ReactJS and Typescript
- You have experience in building applications with high Data Throughput
- You have experience in building applications that are real-time and fast-changing
- You know what it takes to architect secure web applications
- You know how to use CI/CD processes to deploy into production
- You have a deep understanding development life cycle
- You know how to use GIT for version control
- You know how to work with Infra Teams to operate infrastructure on AWS
- You have at least 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- You are able to communicate well with different stakeholders and peers
What is it like working at SensorFlow?
At SensorFlow, we’re made up of dreamers, achievers, and visionaries whose passion and belief in a greater cause drive us to do more and push the boundaries of innovation every day. If you want to work with fun-loving and diverse personalities in an environment that prioritizes your learning, development, and autonomy, then SensorFlow is the perfect place for you.
We also have amazing benefits that include a generous 21 days of annual leave, medical and dental coverage, birthday leave, fitness, and flexi benefits.