SensorFlow makes smart buildings a reality, we are on a mission to retrofit every building to automate decision making and get actionable insights from data, starting with hotels. SensorFlow has helped brands like Accor and RedDoorz save up to 30% on their energy costs while improving their operational productivity through actionable insights from real time data. We are currently in 7 markets across South East Asia and expanding rapidly.
Join us, as we work towards making every building more productive, efficient, and sustainable!
Primary Purpose of this Position
- To provide significant technical input to the design, implementation and testing, leading to technical ownership of embedded software projects.
Main Duties of this Position
- Design of analogue and digital circuits for low-power, battery-powered. To take responsibility for the design and overall quality of the hardware, and provide leadership and guidance for junior engineers.
- Documentation of design specifications and implementation details. Lead design reviews. Upholding of hardware design standards and methodologies. Realisation of complex system requirements to provide robust and reliable hardware solutions.
- Responsibility for the complete implementation of detailed technical items and an understanding/appreciation of system level items.
- Flexibility is essential as specifications may not be fully defined at the start of development, and liaison with customers for continued feedback and input of requirements is likely throughout the development.
- Collaboration with other team members (including both hardware and software engineers) to agree system designs, interfaces and protocols etc.
- Development of appropriate test hardware and procedures, both informal and formal, to prove the correct operation of hardware.
- Provide support for the hardware and manage component obsolescence throughout its lifecycle.
- Undertake any other activity as reasonably requested by management
Knowledge & Experience:
- Degree qualified in Electronic Engineering/related subject
- Minimum of 5 years’ proven design experience in industry. Excellent knowledge of analogue and digital electronic circuit design.
- Ability to write comprehensive technical design documentation.
- Proven experience in handover and management of designs in production.
- Excellent hardware troubleshooting skills.
- Able to support/debug system integration Good communicator
- Use of KiCad / Upverter software for PCB design
- Experience of C, preferably in embedded applications.
- Support and perform hardware debugging.
- Design of circuits containing embedded processors and sensors.
- Ability to work individually and in a team. Innovative thinker and problem solver.
- Ability to effectively research and solve complex technical issues.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with customer representatives from a variety of backgrounds, ranging from junior to the most senior levels whilst displaying a confident, polite and professional demeanour at all times.
- Good attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable.
What is it like working at SensorFlow?
At SensorFlow, we’re made up of dreamers, achievers, and visionaries whose passion and belief in a greater cause drive us to do more and push the boundaries of innovation every day. If you want to work with fun-loving and diverse personalities in an environment that prioritizes your learning, development, and autonomy, then SensorFlow is the perfect place for you.
We also have amazing benefits that include a generous 21 days of annual leave, medical and dental coverage, birthday leave, fitness, and flexi benefits.