SensorFlow makes smart buildings a reality, we are on a mission to retrofit every building to automate decision making and get actionable insights from data, starting with hotels. SensorFlow has helped brands like Accor and RedDoorz save up to 30% on their energy costs while improving their operational productivity through actionable insights from real-time data. We are currently in 7 markets across South East Asia and expanding rapidly. Join us, as we work towards making every building more productive, efficient, and sustainable!
We are looking for excellent communicators both orally and in writing candidates with excellent interpersonal skills for the Customer Success Manager Position. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Their job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
As a Customer Success Manager, you would work with customers, the Customer Success Specialist team (Tech Support), and the installation team to support, build and maintain a long and healthy relationship with our customers. The Customer Success Manager would investigate, triage, resolve and report feedback and outcomes to ensure from beginning to end that our customers are happy every step of the way.
- Serve as day-to-day contact for assigned accounts, building trust and rapport while identifying areas of opportunity, highlighting best practices, and documenting them.
- Review the customer journey, identifying how it’s supported, taking a consultative approach in helping clients overcome issues and achieve goals.
- Facilitate interaction and workflow between various department team members and other stakeholders including third-party service providers, to ensure deliverables are on time.
- Collaborate, problem-solve, and/or strategize upcoming client meetings with team members
- Prepare necessary documentation or visuals for clients to demonstrate actionable insights and savings SensorFlow generates.
- Analyze trends, client feedback, and NPS scores to identify areas of improvement.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes managing on-boarding, implementation, training, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, upsells, and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Maintain and develop customer success strategies and best practices, as well as customer support content in collaboration with various departments.
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders across various seniority levels to understand customer needs, maximize retention and growth, and communicate learnings
- Communications or Marketing Degree or Bachelor degree with previous experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in communications, marketing, sales, account management, or customer success.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Problem Solver.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of customer success processes.
- Experience in document creation.
- Patient and active listener.
- Passion for service.
- Strong verbal and written communication, strategic planning, and project management skills.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset.
- Comfortable working across multiple departments in a deadline-driven environment.
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities.
What is it like working at SensorFlow?
At SensorFlow, we’re made up of dreamers, achievers, and visionaries whose passion and belief in a greater cause drive us to do more and push the boundaries of innovation every day. If you want to work with fun-loving and diverse personalities in an environment that prioritizes your learning, development, and autonomy, then SensorFlow is the perfect place for you.
We also have amazing benefits that include a generous 21 days of annual leave, medical and dental coverage, birthday leave, fitness, and flexi benefits.