SensorFlow makes smart buildings a reality, we are on a mission to retrofit every building to automate decision making and get actionable insights from data, starting with hotels. SensorFlow has helped brands like Accor and RedDoorz save up to 30% on their energy costs while improving their operational productivity through actionable insights from real-time data.We are currently in 7 markets across South East Asia and expanding rapidly. Join us, as we work towards making every building more productive, efficient, and sustainable!
We have an amazing product. We need to get the word out and generate excitement and interest. You will focus on new client acquisition and driving growth within the hospitality industry. You will also be responsible for identifying new customers, nurturing them, and converting them into happy repeat customers. Successful candidates will be an expert in demand generation activities and in devising strategies to promote SensorFlow to potential clients.
- Use a consultative sales approach to identify and develop a good understanding of the clients’ business needs and deliver an initial value proposition of SensorFlow products to generate interest.
- Responsible for managing the complete sales cycle from start to finish.
- Keep accurate and clear records within the global CRM system to provide a solid deal history, showing clearly the steps taken to reach closure on new business deals.
- Negotiate and execute contracts.
- Support the marketing team to drive customer and channel partner interaction at industry events.
- Network at a senior level to generate new leads and new business opportunities.
- Deliver Web-based and in-person sales presentations and demonstrations.
- Manage Sales Forecast and Pipeline to ensure accurate recording of prospecting activity, conversion success, active sales opportunities at each stage of the sales process, and forthcoming new business revenue.
- 4+ years of experience in leading full B2B sales cycles
- Have strong presentation skills.
- Have good communication skills (listening, questioning, written, and verbal) to ensure the value proposition is clearly articulated to prospects, and a persuasive business case is presented in email and verbal communications.
- Have strong negotiation and closing skills to build a solid and persuasive business case, overcome objections, and ensure sales opportunities are managed to a successful conclusion
- Have a high degree of energy, focus, and ability to take control of your objectives and work to set KPIs to achieve targets.
- Have highly effective time management skills.
- The ability to work independently and be self-motivated is a must
- Have a strong commercial drive with eagerness to win.
- Prior experience in hospitality/SaaS/ HVAC is a big plus.
- Have an excellent command of English Language (additional languages will be an advantage).
What is it like working at SensorFlow?
At SensorFlow, we’re made up of dreamers, achievers, and visionaries whose passion and belief in a greater cause drive us to do more and push the boundaries of innovation every day. If you want to work with fun-loving and diverse personalities in an environment that prioritizes your learning, development, and autonomy, then SensorFlow is the perfect place for you.
We also have amazing benefits that include a generous 21 days of annual leave, medical and dental coverage, birthday leave, fitness, and flexi benefits.