At Topica, our mission is to make education accessible to everyone and enable lifelong learning. We’re a multidisciplinary team that’s passionate about creating products that improve people’s lives. We believe our growth would come by building a core team that will focus exclusively on how to make world-class products.
We are currently looking for an experienced and energetic leader, to lead our teams of Telesales Agents, Customer Service and Customer Success specialists.
The Head of Customers will be responsible for the departments that are the frontline of our business, and who facilitates our student enrollment and their learning journeys. The role will play a crucial part in ensuring our Customers success and their satisfaction when interacting with Edumall.
The purpose of the role is the Customer! The Customer is the center of everything we do, and your role will in essence be to; expand our Customer accounts, increase Customer retention, solve Customer issues, and drive Customer satisfaction.
To achieve success in the role will require you to be data savvy and be able to gain a clear view of the Big Picture, analysing large amounts of Customer data and insights that will guide and lead the way to future enhancements.
The role will be working closely with the Business Intelligence and Product Team to discover and design any opportunities for improvements.
The role will be reporting directly into the Head of Edumall Thailand, and will be working closely with international colleagues across the region.
What will you do?
- Build and execute the strategy for your area of responsibility.
- Provide leadership and guidance to Telesales, Payment and our Customer Service Teams.
- Establish and lead the Customer Success team to ensure our Customers are satisfied and help increase CLTV.
- Collaborate with the Product and Technology team to improve our customers' experience throughout their journey with us.
- Collaborate with the growth team to improve marketing effectiveness based on data and Customer insight.
- Resolve all customer issues and complaints in a timely manner.
- Be a representative for the company when interacting with students and customers.
- Build, share and maintain Reports
What do you need to bring?
- Relevant background and experience in Sales, Customer Success or Customer Service fields.
- Proven experience and track record in leading and motivating employees.
- Experienced using analytics tools such as Tableau or PowerBI is a plus.
- Proficient in using Excel for complicated analysis and planning.
- Proficient of MS Office, hereunder Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate fluently verbally and written in Thai and English.
- Result-oriented, keen to take on new challenges.
- A high degree of Integrity and reliability
What will you gain?
You will be joining Topica at the beginning of an exciting journey, and will be given a large degree of freedom in shaping and impacting your role. Furthermore, we offer an attractive remuneration package, matching our requirements and expectations.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us via email: email@example.com. Please refer to “Head of customers, Edumall Thailand” in email subject