About the job Growth Manager
At Topica, our mission is to make education accessible to everyone and enable lifelong learning. We’re a multidisciplinary team that’s passionate about creating products that improve people’s lives. We believe our growth would come by building a core team that will focus exclusively on how to make world-class products.
The big picture:
Are you excited about managing large scale paid media campaigns, work in an International team, and believe in scalable media through scripting?
At Edumall/Topica we are investing in scaling our paid search efforts. Running a search campaign for 3 or 5 products might be an easy task. Now imagine you need to advertise over 1000 different type of courses on Google / YouTube. That is the challenge you are supporting us with.
As an example: While course A might have a higher Conversion Rate, course B tends to bring more value for the company. So, we are looking beyond optimizing on the campaigns and need great people to help us grow the business further.
What will you do?
- Manage large scale campaigns, Ad Groups and courses
- Running A/B tests over 500 different type of Ad Groups and also exploring an A/B test over multiple landing pages
- Use of AdWords scripts and bid rules to manage your own work
- Use 3rd party tooling to standardize your work
- Test 40 audiences at the same time, and doing a cross analysis
- Extract trend data over multiple markets and courses to support the product team for new courses
- Launch new A/B tests testing new audience, bid strategies or functions from Google. Set up the tracking sheet of A/B tests, and inform related departments;
- Work with related departments to decrease the bounce rate; with insights generated from your own campaigns
- Conduct and present competitive analyses and market research, propose creative new projects;
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and changes in UI/UX and digital marketing, identify industry trends and insights.
What do you need to bring?
- Relevant educational background and experience from a similar role;
- Digital curious, excited about new functionalities;
- Accuracy in data management, master in statistical reasoning. You are confident in Excel and/or Google Data Studio
- Optimization instincts, product savvy, and an analytical mindset;
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities;
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools.
- Comfortable with larger data sets and doing an analysis on them
- Excitement about new Google/AdWords releases
- Comfortable breaking down a topic / analysis and explaining it to different departments
- Nice to have: you have played around with Python, Java Script or Big Query
- Nice to have: you bring either travel or ecommerce vertical experience with you
- Nice to have: you have played around/experienced in Google Data Studio or any other visualization tooling
What will you gain?
You will be joining Topica at the beginning of an exciting journey, and will be given a large degree of freedom in shaping and impacting your role. Furthermore, we offer an attractive remuneration package, matching our requirements and expectations.