Are you excited by the prospect of scaling up an e-commerce platform while at the same time contributing significant positive impact to society through the agricultural sector? At the Tanihub Group, South-East Asia’s largest agri-tech startup, we strive to enable better lives for Farmers, drive the backbone of Indonesian economy, reduce food waste across the value chain and delight households with high-quality and affordable fresh produce (fruits, vegetables, poultry, seafood, meat, grains) and groceries. Our superior advantage in market is our complete ecosystem of different products that build sustainable improvement in the end-to-end value chain – farmer financing, upstream (farming) cultivation improvements, logistics and distribution, as well as online e-commerce and offline business, all powered by effective technology and excellent execution. If your answer is YES, this is the perfect role for you.
What You Will Do:
- Lead the B2C e-commerce growth team to drive top-line growth rapidly and profitably.
- Define a customer-centric e-commerce strategy with the senior leadership team including but not limited to Pricing, Assortment, Merchandising, Availability, Promotional Campaigns, Customer Experience, etc.
- Collaborate closely within a cross-functional team (with Product/Tech, Marketing, Supply Chain, Customer Service, etc).
- Manage promotional budget, people budget and other expenditures to achieve OKRs/KPIs effectively and efficiently.
- Build the e-commerce team to be world-class and nurture future leaders and e-commerce experts.
Who will be suitable for this role:
- Min. Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Have at least 4 years of full-time experience in B2C e-commerce roles (business development, category management, store operations, merchandising) in Indonesia.
- Have managed at least 2 full-time, direct reports in e-commerce teams.
- Have proven track record of playing a key role in driving business growth (GMV / Revenue) through optimizing various e-commerce fundamentals – assortment, pricing, merchandising, availability, promotions, gamification, etc.
- Have high curiosity about Fresh Produce category, willing to continuously learn, and eventually be a master of the category.
- Have worked at major e-commerce platforms.
- Have worked at e-commerce teams within major FMCG / consumer products companies.
- Have experience with the Fresh Produce and/or Groceries category.
- Have worked at top-tier Technology companies or Startups.
- Have experience in top-tier Management Consulting firms.