- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: Agriculture
- Post Date: 07/22/2021
- Website: tanihub.com
- Company Address: Jl. Sahardjo No 45 Blok A08, Infinia Park Manggarai, Jakarta, 1251012850
We are a growing mission-driven agritech company in Indonesia, focus on bridging farmers to wider market. At Tanihub, our mission is to empower farmers while building an innovative, reliable and user-friendly technology for all stakeholders.
- Design visual for DECK (PPT), web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, internal bulletin, Company Profile, and other communication materials.
- Create these materials by hand or by using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe's Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more—is the standard in the industry and most employers expect designers to be proficient with its programs.
- Report directly to producer / manager to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like.
- Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Select type size and style to enhance the readability of text and image.
- Produce drafts for review by clients (Corporate communications, government relations, and Tani Academy) and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specifications.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Minimum Education Bachelor for DKV (Visual Communication Design).
- Has 1-2 years experience in design.
- Has skills of Photography, illustration, and UI design will be a plus.
- Able to translate the brief to visual perfectly by defining the purpose of the projects.
- Color harmony, typography, layouting & hierarchy (design nomenclature) understanding is mandatory.