- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Agriculture
- Post Date: 07/22/2021
- Website: tanihub.com
- Company Address: Jl. Sahardjo No 45 Blok A08, Infinia Park Manggarai, Jakarta, 1251012850
We are a growing mission-driven agritech company in Indonesia, focus on bridging farmers to wider market. At Tanihub, our mission is to empower farmers while building an innovative, reliable and user-friendly technology for all stakeholders.
- Assists in corporate finance transactions execution; and ensures that transaction structures are optimal/in line with the management long term goals.
- Helps to formulate and propose optimal transaction structures, by considering commercial, legal, applicable regulation, tax, and accounting aspects.
- Acts as coordinator to ensure transactions can be completed effectively and efficiently (according to agreed structure and within targeted timeline).
- Manages and liaises with prospective counterparties, internal managements, and various consultants (such as valuers and legal counsels).
- Reviews legal documents, such as CSPA, SPA, Deed of Indemnity, and other ancillary agreements to ensure that clauses are in line with transaction structure.
- Assists the management in evaluation and coordination of prospective investment projects.
- Prepares, maintains, and continuously improve any required reports for management.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Bachelor's degree of Accounting/Finance.
- Have minimum 5 years experience in M&A focus.
- Prior experience in successful fundraising process, including preparation of marketing materials, prospectus, coordination for due diligence, and road show.
- Prior experience in successful M&A transaction process, including the due diligence process, restructuring process, and execution of documents.
- Well versed in financial modelling, especially modelling for valuation and M&A transactions. Proficient in developing succinct presentation.
- Deep understanding of applicable regulation landscape and tax regulations is an advantage.