- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Operations
- Industry: Agriculture
- Post Date: 07/22/2021
- Website: tanihub.com
- Company Address: Jl. Sahardjo No 45 Blok A08, Infinia Park Manggarai, Jakarta, 1251012850
We are a growing mission-driven agritech company in Indonesia, focus on bridging farmers to wider market. At Tanihub, our mission is to empower farmers while building an innovative, reliable and user-friendly technology for all stakeholders.
- Arange the working schedule of motorist and drivers.
- Plan routes and process shipments.
- Ensure the excellent service level will be the main objective of delivery.
- Understand routes shipments to carrier for efficient and economical order delivery.
- Ensures the updated status of delivery and shipping time.
- Ensures all motorists and drivers implement the SOP of distribution work e.g. grooming standard, greeting standard, and delivery service level based on shipping date.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets (inhouse/3PL)
- Planning and managing logistics, transportation, and customer services.
- Coordinating and communicating with warehouse team in order to achieve the productivity targets.
- Work location : Bandung
JOB SPECIFICATIONS :
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Logistic and distribution management
- Analytical, problem solving and organizational skill
- Communication and coordination