TaniHub Group is currently looking for skilled, proactive, and motivated Data talents to join our team! We want someone to play an integral role in our team. If you like to develop your skill, in fast-paced and fun environment office and have an eagerness to learn, we’d like to meet you!
TaniHub is one of three entities in TaniHub Group. TaniHub is e-commerce based app based. Sells almost all farmer's good. The concept was to help farmers sells their harvest goods. Focused on B2B & B2C. To know more about TaniHub, you can check our website http://about.tanihub.com.
- Proven experience as data manager
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.) Familiarity with modern database and information system technologies
- Proficient in MySQL, PostgreSQL, BigData, Apache, Kafka, Hive
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Create and enforce policies for effective data management
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects
- Establish rules and procedures for data sharing with upper management, external stakeholders etc.
- Support others in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards
- Assist with reports and data extraction when needed
- Monitor and analyze information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades etc.)
- Ensure digital databases and archives are protected from security breaches and data losses
- Troubleshoot data-related problems and authorize maintenance or modifications
- Managing and mentoring Data Analyst, BI and Data Engineer Team